Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chi hair straightener in Singapore?

I need to get a Chi straightener and dont want it from ebay or online. Can someone tell me where , in sg, can i get it from. I am coming there only for a day.


Also, approximately, what price would it be?Chi hair straightener in Singapore?
Hi i live in singapore and I bought mine from amazon. It looks the same as what my hair dresser is using, so i guess if you don't want to buy online, you can ask your hair dresser to buy got you. It costs me around S$160 (inclusive of shipping). one thing to note is that you will need a converter because the US voltage is different.Chi hair straightener in Singapore?
Get it on ebay, I payed 90 for mine, shipping to you will be the main cost.
Chi's are about $100 and a little bit more





try a salon
Chi is an american manufactured item, and it can only be sold in hair salons. Here, it runs around $100. And if it is available for retail in Singapore, it would probaly be the same. By the way, Chi is a very good brand of straightener, I happen to own one myself. So nice schoice! Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment