Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHI hair straightener ok look ???????

so i know that like everyone has that straigtener and i just wanted to kmow where oyu by it from??????? plzzz tell meCHI hair straightener ok look ???????
a CHI is a great straightener. I own a GHD and I bought it directly from my hair stylist. You can also buy the CHI at Ulta.


you should try get a straighter that is really good so you dont damgage or burn your hair. best ones are made of ceramic or titaniumCHI hair straightener ok look ???????
well, if you want to pay less go to ebay
got mine brand new on ebay from seller: ceramicironsforless. I got the limited edition pink one for breast cancer awareness, plus the iron guard %26amp; another product for $75+S/H. My girlfriend paid over $150 for hers.
i got my chi for $170 at a beauty supply store
i got mine form ULTA


plus if you are a member or whatev [which anyon can be]


you can get like 20 dollars off


jsut look at the coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment