Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHI hair straightener price?

What are the best CHI hair straighteners and where can you get them at a low price around $100? i have looked online and found a 2-inch one for 99.99 that also has free shipping, but i was wondering if there were different types that would be better for thicker hair and a little wavy too.?CHI hair straightener price?
If you have thick hair I wouldnt get a 2 inch straightener

I have a 3 inch (I think) and I got it for around 160 or 200... I got it from the store though, buying online makes me nervous because of the fakes out there... at least in the store I know its real, its coming with a warranty, etc.CHI hair straightener price?
I think if you found one at that price, it's a good deal. I got mine for 140 with tax. I have super thick and curly hair and it does miracles.



I have a 1'; Chi btw.
http://www.folica.com/brands/chi_2.html?/a>



You can get them for cheaper at Folica, and CHI would be great for your hair type. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment