Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chi hair straightener? PLEASE!!!!, help!?

ok i need help. where do i get this hair straightener? and is it realy actually good. i want one like tonight so do they sell it at walmart? and are there any other straighteners out there that are better and that cost less, and that i can get tonight? no stupid answers pleaseChi hair straightener? PLEASE!!!!, help!?
your hair dresser can order you one, no you cant get one at walmart, no you couldnt get one tonight, and yes there is a straightening iron better than a chi thats cheaper...i got my revlon iron at walmart for $35. i luv it way more than my chi, i ended up giving my chi to my cousin.Chi hair straightener? PLEASE!!!!, help!?
Nope they sell it at Ulta or any hair care place in the mall. A lot of salons sell them now too. The best one for the money is about $120. I've had mine for 3 or 4 years now. None works better I promise. Try it!
I got mine in HEB. =]

And it works great.

Out of all the straighteners Ive bought, this one works the best.
i have that straightner and i looooove it.

but i had to order it through a hair dresser.

i know walmart and other stores like that dont carry it.

you would have to check a specialized beauty store like sallys beauty or a big hair salon.

im sorry i hope you can find one!
they sell them at target i know for sure and i mean it's pretty good but i really love the paul mitchell straightener it costs a little more but is totally worth it
my ultimate favorite straightener is the remington wet2straight. it can be purchased at walmart, target, bed bath and beyond, etc. my hair never gets caught in it. it lights up 3 different colors depending on the heat setting (dry, damp, and wet hair). it automatically turns itself off in an hour, just in case you forget to turn it off. there's no complicated dial setting, just buttons. its only $25, and it comes in 2 sizes! you should definitely buy it.
Have you ever heard the slogan ';Don't leave home without it';? (of course you have)...well that's exactly how I feel about my chi. I got mine through my hairdresser, sorry but that won't help you out tonight.
I don't know what time it is where you are but call a hair salon in your area and see if they sell them. Tonight may be a little late as they don't sell them at Walmart.



Chi is the best I've found, I just love mine. Go for the extra $$ and get one that really works.
No you can't get it @ Walmart. Go to folica.com
i got mine at a beauty supply store...or maybe try target...you can always buy it online
I got mine at ulta for 8th grade graduation, and it;s the best.
oh i have that straightener and i love it...even if you have the curliest of hair it straightens it right out....i bought it when it came out and it cost me around $180 but it should be cheaper now...and no you cant get it at walmart usually this straightener only sells at some hairsalons, online, or maybe even nail salons depending where you live...what you can do is call some local hairstylists and ask if they have any. Believe me its worth buying...

-hope that helps...
Target.

Target has 2 of them. And if you don't want the ones they have.. and you like the colored ones. Buy a giftcard [ Whatever the amont of the straightener ] And use it online. But don't forget about the shipping charge!
these work really well and are adorable



http://search.ulta.com/nav/brandsub/Bedh/a>



hope it helps
Well, I have one that I like that I found at Walmart. It's a 1 in. Conair straightener and it's nice. =)
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment