Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

I am wanting to purchase a chi hair straightener. Any advice? Is it worth the money? also the best answer will be given to whomever finds the cheapest one. MAKE SURE ITS REAL!! Thank you! Chi hair straightener?
It does work great...probably the best working flat iron I have ever used, but they tend to fall apart quicker than others (the plates will fall off after a while...I have seen more than a few of them do this after about six months of normal use). My best advice would be to go to Sally Beauty Supply and get either the generic version of the Chi or one in the Ion line. Keep in mind that any high end flat iron will have a temperature range up to 450, so if your hair is delicate keep it on a lower setting until you see how it works on your hair.Chi hair straightener?
well if u are planning to use it pretty often its so worth the money i use a choloche and i luv it my best friend has one and she luves it just make sure u finds one that is sturdy and lasts a long time and also make sure it is ceramic and make sure that is what you really want if it is buy it
I bought a chi a few months ago. I have probably only used it twice. My hair is really long and curly, and its just too small, and takes twice the amount of time as my other straightener, and gives me the same results. I wouldn't recomend it, but thats just me.
i have a chi, and they straighten good, but it pulls my hair a lot. and my hair doesnt stay straight for that long. i dont really think its worth it.
DON';T BUY IT!!!!!!! they are the worst straightners ever!! i have one and it cant keep a constant temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment