Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When using a Chi hair straightener what type of protection products should I use?

I'm about to purchase a Chi hair straightener and i'm just wondering what products I could use to protect my hair and keep it looking straight and smooth.When using a Chi hair straightener what type of protection products should I use?
Chi makes their own protection products! They even sell it at Target (= Check it out.When using a Chi hair straightener what type of protection products should I use?
Well, you can use any type really. Chi makes their own heat protection product, so you could always use that, or a different one. i would suggest one that isn't just grease in a bottle! I use Lee Stafford, which is more like a hairspray than a grease, and helps to keep your hair looking amazing and not get frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment