Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

i have thick spiral curly hair and maybe a lil bushy but thats only cuz i got it thinned out

should i get the 2 inch or the one inch chi hair straightenter?

i think 2 inch cuz reviews say that it heats up well and straightens hair in minutes im used to doing it in 40 minutes sometimes to an hour

but others say it takes to long to heat up and awhile to straighten itChi hair straightener?
chi is not good get a sedu or ghd for thicker hairChi hair straightener?
i gotta 2 and i love it so go wit the 2
The 2 inch Chi is the best....do NOT try any junk from the retail stores...
2 inch!!
yes 2 inch i have it also make sure b4 u straighten use a protectant spray
get it and try it and if it doesn't work give it to a sibling and try another! But I think 2 inch would work for thick hair! I have really thick hair too! lol
2 inch since you say you have thick hair.
okay so i'll give you some inside info on the Chi. It heats up fast and works really well but according to my hair stylist, her supplier had to drop the chi and go for for the GHD. Apparently the Chi got too many returns and complaints so they canceled it in the supplier warehouse. But anyways, other than that the Chi does work REALLY well.



goodluck! =]
I have the 1 inch......it rocks!

Either one will work great on your hair and they last for a LONG time to!

I also suggest with it you use sleek hair straighning spray it in an orange bottle it smells great and will help your hair straighten and look silky.

:-)
Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed.



U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission just announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm/a>



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24/a>



CHI sucks!
i have the 1in and it works better cuz i tried a 2in and it wuz hard to handle
The Chi is the best straightener out there. Everyone should have one. 2 inch is good. It takes like 6 seconds to heat up and straightens perfectly..do it in sections for best results.
If you have thick curly hair, then I'd definately choose the 2 inch. I have thick wavy hair and my hair dress literally takes less than 3 minutes straightening my whole head its amazing.



Also, I own the Solita one and it goes up to 450 degrees, I love it!



Hope I could help!
I have same tecture hair. I found this hair straightener at Walmart. It's so cheap and works very well.



It's called the Remington hair straighteners.
Im a hairdresser %26amp; just purchased the new Babyliss straightner....its light blue %26amp; heats up to 450 degrees... my hair is also natural curly, I was amazed of how fast this straightner straightened my hair...much faster than the chi...you will not be disappointed...the chi goes up to only 410 degrees. The courser the hair, the higher heat that you need...also it will be less damaging due to the fact you do not have to hold it on the hair as long...it is about the same price as the chi. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment