Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener...?

Has anyone ever used the new Chi Hair Straighteners? They look very professional and look like they work well...do they? Does it make your hair frizzy and dry? or straight and shiny?Chi Hair Straightener...?
The Chi straightener is the best hair straightener I've ever used! Its worth the money and it makes my hair feel incredible! you can get a great deal on one at amazon.comChi Hair Straightener...?
Revlon Straightner works just as good as the Chi, dont waste your money on that.
LOVE em!!! but ake sure its not too hot! can be too much heat on your hair. But for every once and a while i love it!
LOVE em'. Im on my 2nd one...its seems they short out after about 2 years. This happened to both mine and my sisters. But considering how great it makes my hair and how much I use it, its was ok. Get a nice straighting product you like and then a glosser when your done (I love fredic fekkai glossing cream at sephora). Get one you'll love it!
STRAIGHT AND SHINY i love mine!
Straight and shiny people claim but i tihnk you could find cheaper ones just as good.They are so expensive,but i guess they are good...
I have it and I am know throwing mine away, paid $200 for it thinking it would leave my hair straight and shiny, like it leaves my friends hair but it just winds up burning mine. Because you cant control the Temperature. My advice DO NOT GET IT!!!!
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment