Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CHI hair straightener!!!!?

ok so i heard the CHI straighteners are really good. I was wondering where is the cheapest place i can get one? and which one should i get because i checked on their website and they have so many different types so which one is best?!





thxs!


xoxoCHI hair straightener!!!!?
You can get 1 at ulta i got mine there for 80 dollars. it was originaly 120 but they always have a sale on the chi. it works amazing! it takes me 20 minutes to straighten my hair now and it used to take me 1 hr 30 minutes NO JOKE! im not exagerating at all. i have really thick hair and the chi works great on it. i've had mine for a while now and my friends have had theirs for 3 years and it has really lasted. you just have to take good care of it and dont drop it or abuse it to much. really recommend u buy it.CHI hair straightener!!!!?
My local JCPenny's had a salon sale today, with 25% off their CHI straighteners.





But, CHI has a reputation for breaking just after the 1 year warranty is up... so think carefully before purchasing an expensive iron like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment