Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

last night around 5ish i turned on my chi, to straighten my hair, but i acciedently left it on and didnt realize until 11:40 IN THE MORNING


DOES that me it will break now??? please help me!Chi hair straightener?
No. I've straightened my hair and left it on and went to school and didn't come home until around 6 and it was fine. Just turn it off. And actually I do this alot. This baby is tough.Chi hair straightener?
No it shouldn't break. Although I'm not 100% sure because I had my Chi for a month and it only fell once and it's broken. It won't turn on. It's such a joke! They charge over 100 dollars for that thing and it couldn't even last for one month! I've had revlon straighteners that have fallen so so many times and they have never broke. I have got to get a new Chi though, it's so amazing! But it must be cheaply made! Yours should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment