Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi hair straighteners?

What do you think about it? Any tips?Chi hair straighteners?
They are wonderful. I got mine last year and its still just like new and it straightens real well.Chi hair straighteners?
I love mine , I got it over the summer. I got it brand new on eBay for around $50 . It's a great hair straightener. There are probably better ones but, I think the Chi is one of the more famous brands. The straightener can't do all the work though. It's important to remember that the procedure before you straighten your hair makes a huge difference for how your hair will come out.
I prefer Hai over Chi, but it's a good brand nonetheless.
they work betta than any otha straightners, u should get one, and u dont have 2 put hair products in ur hair , cuz it works really good:)
they are definitely the best brand of straightener in my opinion.

%26amp;they can be expensive but they are worth it, and they are very good on not damaging your hair.
most amazing hair straighteners ever

just make sure you use the chi silk products with it, and dont turn it up all the way
OMG they are amazing! If you dont feel like paying for them go to ULTA and get one thats by Zoe. They are fantastic as well!

%26lt;3

Shana
It's the best straightener I've ever used, but waaaaay expensive.



If you have the money to blow, I'd def recommend it.
they aree dfinately the best straightner out there. i got on after a hairstylist recomended it.

o-mazin
Chi was amazing ive used

you will find it in EBsilk in very good prices.
although its narrow, its efficient and reliable
Dont touch the metal part when it's on.
its the only one ill use
da best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jk idk

No comments:

Post a Comment