Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi hair straighteners?

Do they work well?


What would you rate a chi on a scale one through ten ?


Do they keep your hair straight even after you go outside when it is humid ?Chi hair straighteners?
they work great, i would rate it a 9. but i havent yet found a straightener that is worth a 10, sooo this one is the best in my opinion.


yes and no, sometimes i have to put products in it to keep it from getting all crazy when its humid. but overall, if you werre thinking of getting one, i dont think you can make a wiser choose, i think this is the best one out there...Chi hair straighteners?
They work great!


I would rate it a 9. I have used it in humid weather, it still keeps my har straight. I also use the Chi Silk Infusion hair serum as well along with the chi. I LOVE that stuff! It makes your hair soft and shiny and smells good as well.


You can also put it in your bath water or mix it in with your body lotion.
My Chi works well but my hair isnt very curly to begin with. I would rate it a 9 for my hair. It isnt humid where I live, but when I was on vacation my hair stayed straight, so I'd say that a Chi would work for ya !
i have tried chi and sedu and i prefer sedu....i have the sedu ceramic tourmaline flat iron and its a 10 for sure! my hair never frizzes up outside either and im in florida where theres alot of humidity! i bought mine at folica.com they have good deals!
Heard it works well but it break's easily. Try buying it.
They are to expensive and dont really work on my hair (they might on yours) butt they say the CHI s the best straightner and the one i have is the second best!! I have the FHI and it works better on my hair and is only 110 dollars ((The CHI is 180 dollars)) soo i would go with the one i have it keeps your hair straight for soooooo long and does not make it frizzy...... also it only takes about 15 minutes to straighten my hair and my hair is sooooooo wavy!! Hope this helps =]
i never used them but if you want to try conhair srtraigteners they work very well. get cermaic 2 inch ones though


little pricey like 50-70 $.





good luckk hun

No comments:

Post a Comment