Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do they have ORANGE CHI hair straighteners? if so, where can i get one??

i really want a CHI but im not sure what colors there are besides blue red pink and black. my favorite color is orange though and i think it would be really awesome if i could get an orange one! can u please help me find one or just tell me where i can find one myself?!?! thank you very much!Do they have ORANGE CHI hair straighteners? if so, where can i get one??
Check ebayDo they have ORANGE CHI hair straighteners? if so, where can i get one??
OMG!! no way!! youre favorite color is orange!! well i believe that is just amazing.. i myself am looking for an orange chi straightener and keep having no luck!!! i think i want to recommend to the designers to make an orange, yellow, or even green colored chis... did you find any luck?

Report Abuse


They don't have ornage CHI hair straighteners. My favorite color's orange too, and most companies don't make products in orange (like ipods =[), However, they do have ones that ar red, balck, blue, and pin (like you said). Here's a website that will help you buy one online: http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>



Also, if you dont want o buy online go to any hair cut store, beauty salon (like Sally's), or any decent store like JCPenny (you'll find them on sale there).



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment