Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you use CHI hair straightener? Is it good?

Would you reccomend it to me or not? How much is it?Do you use CHI hair straightener? Is it good?
Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed. Their warranty is worthless!



U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission just announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm/a>



RipReport.com about CHI:



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24/a>



CHI sucks!Do you use CHI hair straightener? Is it good?
i've had one for about a year now and i absolutely love it..i have curly hair and it's the only straightnener i've found that works good on my hair so i would definately recommend it...it's usually around $180 or so...expensive but so worth it : )
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.
I have an entire box of junk that I have bought throughout the years to straighten my hair, including other flat irons. Nothing has ever come even close to giving the results that Sedu does.



I have thick, curly hair which is prone to frizzing when it is straightened. I chose Sedu after my hair stylist used it on my hair. This really does work. It heats up quickly, and is very light and comfortable to use. I can finally straighten my hair myself and look like I came from the salon, in about 15 minutes. It does not dry, break or damage my hair in any noticable way.
Yes it is brill but pricey
The Chi is amazing. I would die without mine. But its pretty expensive. (Forgot how much though. sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment