Thursday, January 19, 2012

Does Anybody Have A Chi Hair Straightener???!?!?!??

Im Thinking About Buying A Chi Hair Straightener Do They Work Good?!?Does Anyone Know Where I Could Buy One ?!


HELP ME!!!!!!Does Anybody Have A Chi Hair Straightener???!?!?!??
They work AMAZINGGG! i have very thick hair and i can straighten my whole head in about ten minutes and it looks perfect and lasts all day. Most salons sell them straight from the salon and if not just ask and they will order from their manufactuer for you, They are way expensice though.Does Anybody Have A Chi Hair Straightener???!?!?!??
Yes, of course Chi Straightner works good. It's worth the price. It makes your hair perfectly straight %26amp; it's really good. You can buy one at Ulta or Armstrong McCall.
I use my Chi every morning and every night, but I got a pretty good deal on mine; $100. They work great, and I've had mine for about a year and a half, to maybe two years. They heat quickly, and are extremely reliable.
some of my friends have a chi straightener, and theirs broke within a year..but i heard they work great
Chi or Hai are two of the best flat-irons on the market. You can usually get them for $120 - $140. Don't pay anymore than that otherwise you're being price gouged.





I am a stylist and ex-salon owner so I know what the wholesale price is so I do know what I'm talking about.





When using the flat-iron make sure you use a thermal protectant product.

No comments:

Post a Comment