Thursday, January 19, 2012

Does anyone own a chi hair straightener? ppl have tld me it is the best...can anyone back this answer up?

my hair is curly and thick..i need a good straightener..Does anyone own a chi hair straightener? ppl have tld me it is the best...can anyone back this answer up?
Yes, the CHI is the absulute BEST iron out there, it cost a bit much($100) but it is well worth it. All of the professionals use the CHI. I'd reccomend it to anyone



If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, of visit my forum:

http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind/a>Does anyone own a chi hair straightener? ppl have tld me it is the best...can anyone back this answer up?
yeah i have a chi. but my hair is like urs. it's curly and thick. i have another straightener that u can change the level of how hot it is it goes all the way up 2 25 and and i put it all the way up there, and my hair is completely straight. its a Vidal Sassoon ceramic. it works great and u should buy it! its not really that expansive either! the chi is ok, but it leaves creases in your hair that are hard 2 fix.
i have thick thick thick naturally CURLY hair....the CHi HAiR STRAiGHTENER is by far the BEST and worth every penny!...don't buy it in the store..get it off eBay for $88!

this is who i bought it from on eBay..so you can trust them...it's the REAL deal:



http://cgi.ebay.com/FAROUK-CHI-TURBO-2-I/a>









i didn't want to shell out the money for it...so i kept trying con-air and revlon ceramic straighteners that didn't do JACK sh*T!







but then i was like ERRrrrghhh fiNE i'm gonna go ahead and buy it!...and i DiD!



BEST PURCHASE i ever made!





STRAiGHTENS my hair in less than 40mins!



the CHi is INCREDiBLE! get it!





be sure to get the straightening oil too! and use MATRiX SLEEK Look shampoo and conditioning products! Matrix is amazing!













GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! I PROMiSE YOU'LL LOVE iT! : )
yes i do have one i have like 5 of them my mom is a hair stylist and they are the best irons ever they help u straighten ur hair u can even curl ur hair with them also there really good and i recommend them and they really work good with chi solution they usually come in a small bottle and smells reallly good

.... chi iron usually run about 120.00 to 150.00
YES!!!!! I have the Chi Turbo and it woks really good. It also heats up in like 1 minute. I have very thick, long, curly hair and it straightens my hair really nice and natural. Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment