Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is the chi hair straightener a good brand? comments?

i am a hairstylist yes its a good straightener but expensive as long as it has a great ion which is the golden part that heats up it is good all the other ones don't work as great products like i gave you some sites to visit to for the good kind in my hair salon i use mostly chi,Palson Chic Electronic hair straighteners 30718, and ghd oh but if you get a chi you should need a straighting gel and a heat protector because they get really hotIs the chi hair straightener a good brand? comments?
Yeah my friend has one, it's super fast and gets crazy hot so it's perfectly straight. That said, if your hair isn't curly and you're not in that much of a hurry, I don't really think it's necessary, especially since they're expensive. I use a cheap $25 one and my hair is wavy...works fine for me, takes like 10 minutes.Is the chi hair straightener a good brand? comments?
Yes I love mine! Plus, it has a lifetime guarantee so they will replace it if it ever breaks. I had to replace mine once because of the cord.



I have used cheaper ones from Target and there is no comparison!
chi is awesome i love mine
NO!!

long story short they break there cheaply made and they uhh ohh yea they break!!
yes its good.
very good !

its ceramic and goes pretty hot
I've heard so, but in my opinion they're pretty much all the same. I look for one that gets good reviews on how long it lasts. all flat irons get hot and straighten your hair, they all damage you hair. I'm not going to pay more money for anything that can still damage my hair. I recently got a new one from walmart for $14 and it works great plus I can use it to curl my hair like many people like about the chi irons.
no they break so quickly
it's the best!!!
yes there the best brand

- you can find them at a local ULTA cosmetics store
so they say i have t3's at the moment be thinking of getting after.....
yea it'e great and it dose not fry your hair contrary to what some other girl said its a great product
It is a good brand, as it will straighten your hair; however, it will FRY your hair. You will have so many split ends in your hair! Try the Sedu or the Solia, its actually voted better than the Chi for about the same price. Look it up.



xo0x
yes its awesome!!!!!it last kinda long.i had mine for about 5 years now.
I don't have it, but my friend does. I tried hers, and it worked really good! It gets really hot though, so you might want to spray this heat protecting stuff in it, it's also made by chi. It will help protect your hair.



[:
The Chi hair straighteners are great. I have one and it has lasted me forever. They are a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it and a good investment. Good luck!



(help me?) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
Don't forget to use a heat protectant.
If you find it in Beauty supply places, or elsewhere, Posner's hair straightner is GOOD!! It's safe! It'd straighten out bent nails, without beating them with a hammer. Investigate it!! No after effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment