Saturday, January 14, 2012

Does a CHI hair straightener make your hair...?

super hot after using it? I am thinking about buying a CHI. My old hair straightener makes my hair really hot to touch after I straighten a section for a minute or so and I have to wait while it cools down otherwise I nearly burn my fingers! Does a CHI have the same effect?Does a CHI hair straightener make your hair...?
every straightner does that


its better cuz then your hair stays straight longer


its called a HOT FLAT IRON its supposed to make you hair super hot


or else it wouldnt get straight


i recomend the chi its great


but it will make it hotDoes a CHI hair straightener make your hair...?
Yes. Most straighteners do.
CHI is the best, just buy it, definaltly worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment