Saturday, January 14, 2012

I got my wife a Chi hair straightener for Xmas,I saw other brands for half the price ,why??????????????????

CHI...MAGICAL hair straightener???????????I got my wife a Chi hair straightener for Xmas,I saw other brands for half the price ,why??????????????????
cause chi straighteners are supposed to be better cause they have that logo but actually they are worse mine was $20 %26amp; it works great


they have a limited warranty %26amp; it expires just before it will break %26amp; you will have to spend hundreds of dollars for a new one its a scam get her one for 20 dollars when it breaksI got my wife a Chi hair straightener for Xmas,I saw other brands for half the price ,why??????????????????
the other brands aren't as good as the CHI. i am sure she will like it :)
Chi is the best straightener you can buy. You made a good choice :D
Chi is much better. It is ceramic and smoothes hair, locking in moisture, making it shiny and smooth. she will be really happy they are soooo much better.





however; if you are rich you should get a GHD they are by the the best but get one from sephora, anywhere else they are fakes, JUST BELIEVE ME about that





lol





they have a cute pink on at sephora





but yeah chi's are btter

No comments:

Post a Comment