Monday, January 23, 2012

Does a CHI hair straightener reduce frizz? And is it damaging to your hair if you use it often?

I want to get a CHI hair straightener, but people tell me that it can really damage your hair if you use it often.. and my hair IS straight, but it's kind of frizzy. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine System: Anti - Frizz Serum before I straighten my hair, but it does not seem to have such an impact on my frizz. What should I do? I'm thinking that if I buy a CHI, it might help the frizz, but I'm worried about my hair being damaged....?Does a CHI hair straightener reduce frizz? And is it damaging to your hair if you use it often?
Sorry, but a hair straightener will not only damage your hair, but it will also make it more frizzy. I, like you, have straight hair, but still like it poker straight. But CHI's are great! Still try to do these simple steps to help. First, if you really want it to look nice and sleek, i recommend using Matrix shampoo %26amp; conditioner. (Yes, i realize its more expensive, but it is worth it.) Second, right before you get out of the shower, turn the water to a cooler temperature. It will get your hair even sleeker. Blow dry it with a cool setting, even though it takes longer, and then before you straighten it, use a heat protectant. Spray you hair generously and then let it set for fiive minutes. Straighten your hair on the lowest setting possible, then when you are done, use a Kenra Shine spray. This will keep your hair very healthy even though you still straighten it daily.



I also recommend taking vitamins daily and drinking at LEAST 32 oz. of the good 'ole H2o!Does a CHI hair straightener reduce frizz? And is it damaging to your hair if you use it often?
I just got a Chi today, and I absolutely love it!!!

My hair is really frizzy, but the Chi helps tame it within minutes :D

I suppose that using any straightener too much would cause damage, so use a heat protection spray. That will protect against any heat damage (:

If you still have frizz problems, try John Frieda Frizz Ease products. They make shampoos, conditioners, and serums to keep your hair smooth and straight.

;]
tt is the best straightener i've ever used! get it!! it does not damage hair unless you use a heat protective spray

and yes it helps your hair from frizz even in humidity



I highly recommend you get this straightener. you wont regret it

Merry Christmas :]



mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
CHI's don't last very long, although they are nice for the short while that they do last. I've bought two and they both die on me after a year or two.. :(



But of course, like ANY flat iron, using it too much can be damaging to your hair.
really? those people are going too tell you that? wow.. CHI's are GREAT! they actually help your hair,alot.. i have one.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment