Monday, January 23, 2012

Question on Chi Hair Straightener?

If I buy a chi off of folica.com will I get a warranty on it or do I only get the warranty if I buy it from the store (ex: ULTA, Sephora...)?





Another thing.... has anyone ever taken the chi out of the country. I know that it works in the United States and Canada but I'm going to Mexico for a couple weeks and I've seen warnings on websites about the voltage not being compatible with the chi if used outside of North America. Would this problem be solved if I just bought a converter for it or would I just not be able to use it outside of the U.S. and Canada? I don't want to risk damaging it.





Any answers will be greatly appreciated :)


ThanksQuestion on Chi Hair Straightener?
buying from ulta would be your best bet. they are amazing. i still get a few things from sephora, but ulta is better. buying it from a trusted company would be better. DO NOT USE YOUR CHI IN OTHER OUTLETS! that's what they mean by it not working. just buy a cheap one there (like a $15 one). i've used my chi for years and i also have a sedu and love my chi more. it's so worth it, but be sure to take care of it. have loads of fun in mexico! go do a shot at senior frogs (and wear a sombrero)!Question on Chi Hair Straightener?
you only get a warranty if you get it from the store because they tell you in person .
I took my Chi to mexico last month...it worked fine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment