Monday, January 23, 2012

What size CHI hair straightener would I need (pic included)?

Here's my hair:

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/a>

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/a>



I want something I can curl it with too. I have layers and it's long.

Would a small one work? I sometime straighten my layers and leave the bottom curled because I like the look.What size CHI hair straightener would I need (pic included)?
wow i really like your long hair. im trying to grow mine that long. unfortunately im not too sure on chi straighteners as we dont get them in my country. but whatever you get, get a small plate one(thin one) coz its good for curling with(dont get a large plate one just coz it may seem to work better on long hair, coz apparently smaller ones straighten more properly) :DWhat size CHI hair straightener would I need (pic included)?
I suppose it's an issue of convenience versus workability. You might want to get a larger plated one to work with your hair in larger sections, but I find that smaller plated ones are easy to work with. I used to have hair almost as long as yours, and I had a smaller one, and it suited me just fine. I also have really thick hair and that didn't pose a problem. Also, it's far easier to straighten layers with a smaller plated iron, (personal experience, my layers are a couple centimeters at the top of my head and a larger flat iron was hard to work with in that respect) but since your layers are probably longer than that, you may want a bigger one.



And as for the curling thing, is there a flat iron that can curl, too? I've yet to see one but I just advise a small barreled curling iron and a power bar in your nearest outlet. It's what I do, really.



There are pros and cons to both types and it's really up to you. Although, for you personally, you may like a larger one, just because you don't always straighten all of your hair, and your hair is really long (GAH! I'm jealous. xD ). Maybe ask your stylist which type they think would suit you. After all, they know your hair almost as well as you do. =]
get a sedu...chi's aren't as good and have no way to control temperatures...all celebrities use sedu's I have one and it's amazing! and u need 1 1/2 in plate.
ok one thing get a hair cut that mess is to long and the hair will be down to your butt by the time you straightin it im givin u advice cut that mess!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment