Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Does your hair hold curl from using your chi hair straightener?

I was thinking about buying a chi hair straightener to curl my boring straight hair....but i want to make sure that it will hold! I have tried heat wavers and a curling iron but neither seem to hold in my hair! If you have a chi, does your curl hold?Does your hair hold curl from using your chi hair straightener?
iThe chi holds curl in my hair, but my hair holds any curl I put in it. It seems that your hair is the problem, not the curling iron or straightener...maybe you need to find a good product to use like Big Sexy Hair (sounds weird I know) but their line really makes hair hold a curl. Give it a shot b4 you spend over $100 on a hair straightener, when all you want is a curl!!Does your hair hold curl from using your chi hair straightener?
If your hair doesn't hold a curl (or straight for that matter) with a regular curling iron, It's not going to hold it regardless of what kind you use. Your only hope is lots of stong holding hairspray.
i have a cortex and to curl it i sperate it into sections. just make sure you hairspray each section and it will hold about 9 hours.
No, it doesn't hold at all. I have a regular Revlon curling iron and it works much better than my Chi.
It holds my curls, but I have wavy hair. I curl my hair and then I put on Aussie spritzer and it holds my curls practically all day.
no it just goes back to normal after you curl it for an hour or so

No comments:

Post a Comment