Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where could I buy a CHI Hair straightener?

I really want a good straightener, %26amp; I've heard this is a good one, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can buy one? %26amp; if you've used one, how is it?Where could I buy a CHI Hair straightener?
You can buy a Chi Hair straightener pretty much anywhere. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.





It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.





I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi…





I hope that helps :)Where could I buy a CHI Hair straightener?
I suggest this one:





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1…





It's the';Original CHI.'; It straightens, curls, and flips your hair. It's tricky at first to curl your hair with it (and for it to actually look good). But once you get the hang of it, you can do a lot of things with your hair. This straightener works REALLY good. It's simple, and it's really all you will need. I use it everyday.





You can buy one online @ the link above. Or they have it at amazon.com starting @ $64.89.
You can buy a CHI Hair straightener from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;…
CHI is a really good investment because it really is I think the best,and you can buy it online for cheaper.
They have them at sallys, Ultra, Target n walmart i think. Another good brand is Jibere, they are awesome n str8n ur hair in one stroke!! i love them!!
I'd buy one from Folica since they have a really great warranty policy (makes for easy replacement) and their prices are stellar.
I saw them at Target stores and Sally's Beauty Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment