Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What chi hair straightener should i get?

I have sort of thick hair (I cut it in layers) that's naturally straight but curls at the ends and sometimes comes out wavy. What Chi should I get? Normal straighteners don't do much for me and I want one that can curl my hair too even if its stubborn. Any idea's from Chi owners?What chi hair straightener should i get?
I have similar hair to yours, and I love the original, the chi 1 ceramic iron (the black one with the gold straightening part). I have used the conair ones, and not gotten even close to the same results as I do with this one. I would say that the extra money for the ones with the ';bells and whistles'; probably isn't worth it.



*edit* I just thought of something after I answered. I got my straightener from a beauty supply outlet. They are the places where stylists buy their products and tools. If you have a friend who is a stylist, talk to him/her about buying it for you. It's cheaper than EBay and it'll be brand new!What chi hair straightener should i get?
if you get a chi, get chi turbo-i had one and LOVED it

but one day it just quit on !

but please get a ghd, it curls, wameves, etc...



i freaking love it - they are really expensive but i recomend it 100% and chi's pull yoour hair and cause split ends, ghd smooth your hair. i just love it honestly. goodluck
You must get CHI flat iron 2 inch. I have been using it last few months. Its working very well.



http://www.hairstraightenersiron.com/chi/a>
Chi is the best, good choice!



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>
Don't get a chi get a sedu that's what i have and it works a lot Better then the chis good luck!!
get all of them.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment