Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where can I buy a genuine Chi hair straightener?

has to have an easy return policy and preferably cheap. thanks!Where can I buy a genuine Chi hair straightener?
Eeep, i have one. i LOVE it. most salons use them and if they don't already sell them they will be more than happy to order one for you. Also, if you have a Sally beauty supply around where you live, they typically sell them too. One last choice, alot of times hair academy's sell them because that is what the students use. If you have a Paul Mitchell hair salon or Sherman Kendall or one of those close by, try there. Hope you find one! they're amazing.Where can I buy a genuine Chi hair straightener?
Salons
Got a Regis Salon in your area? They gotthem.....including the wholeline of chi products..... don't forget youe thermal spray torotect that hair,,,, chi 's get extremely Hot!!!
I see them all over in hair salons.
BEFORE YOU BUY A CHI IRON PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT! I bought one and had to return it within a week. IT SUCKED! It didn't even heat up right, and the iron looked like it was used before. It looked like it was made with cheap products. SAVE YOUR MONEY! TRUST ME! Two good straightening ceramic hair irons are the Paul Mitchell(which has a green ceramic plate) and the Titanium Tools Jilbere de Paris hair iron! Its awesome! You can buy those irons at the Sally Beauty Supply store and you can get the Chi iron at Regis Salon Stores, if you really want it(that's where I got my chi, and returned it). The return policy there was horrible too and I couldn't get store credit either, I had to buy something of the same price right then and there, and that's when I bought the Paul mitchell hair iron! If you have any more questions ill be glad to answer them, especially about hair.
wal mart man... its got everything
ULTA
you can get it in Sallys beauty supply or in salons. But some Chi straightners break easily and won't even last a year. I reccomend that you get a Sedu they're almost the same price and really work!!. Also the Paul Mitchell and GHD is a really good brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment