Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Has anyone else's chi hair straightener break?

I have an expensive chi hair straightener that I got from my stylist just about a year ago, but like a week ago i plugged it in and it wouldnt turn on! like i kept turning it on but it didnt heat up and the light didnt turn on! and i'm not stupid, ive tried different outlets and it was definitly plugged in.


Has this happened to anyone else w/ a chi straightener?Has anyone else's chi hair straightener break?
Yep-i bet if you wiggle the cord a little- like where it goes into the iron, it will start working...but then you'll have to keep holding it in that exact spot...


I went 3 in two months and couldnt take it anymore. I got a GHD and its a million times better than chi. I'll never go back.Has anyone else's chi hair straightener break?
it did with mine a few years ago. if it has not been a year yet, and you have the box that it came in, take it back. they all have a one year warranty. if it is over a year, you are out of luck. they are awesome flat irons, but for some weird reason the tend to short out after a while.
Yes it did, after a month of buying it. I still had a warranty, so I went to trade it in for a new one. And after almost a year, it still works great! I love Chi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment