Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My expensive CHI hair straightener smells like it's burning!?

It's from the straightener and not from my hair because it smells even before i straighten my hair. Is this normal? Are the ceramic plates burning or something? It's at least 100 bucks so I really don't want to get a new one so I'm hoping that I can just ignore this problem. Do I need to get a new one?My expensive CHI hair straightener smells like it's burning!?
turn it off

clean the plates, like on the sides, all the hair products and stuff.

but dont get whole straightener wet.

also you can use the warranty....My expensive CHI hair straightener smells like it's burning!?
im so sorry! CHi irons burn hair bad! but to try to help it use dove heat defense therapy spray it works with my solia! but that sucks! CHis work good! but they burn your hair if you can geta new one heres a link and read the reviews to make sure nothings wrong with it http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>
itll probably stop working in a week so it doesnt matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment