Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener Question?

I've heard they are the best straighteners out there right now, a few of my friends have them too and like them. Can someone tell me what store you can go to get one? Or do you have to order them online?



1. What colors do they come in also?

2. How good do they ACTUALLY work?

3. Roughly, how much is it?Chi Hair Straightener Question?
You have to buy one! A friend reccomended me to them a week ago, and I bought a brand new one off ebay. Here is a pic of me after *QUICKLY* straightening it. It could have been way straighter!



http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65//a>



Seriously, get one. You won't be sorry! My hair is so thick and curly, and all I need is 40 minutes to get it stick straight. The 2 inch Turbo is the best, and is roughly sixty dollars new in box on ebay.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment