Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where can I find a turbo Chi hair straightener cheaper than 140.00 in San Antonio?

ebayWhere can I find a turbo Chi hair straightener cheaper than 140.00 in San Antonio?
Ebay.Where can I find a turbo Chi hair straightener cheaper than 140.00 in San Antonio?
u cant. i bought my chi for $100 but thats cuz i was a hairstylist.
ebay.
I would suggest buying the maxiglide, it's the best hair straightener out there, check it out on www.youtube.com IT'S AMAZING! It's 79.95 at bed bath and beyond. I finally have great hair days!
umm, i know this sounds paranoid, but i just don't trust ebay. you probably don't want a ghetto-used-by-lord-knows-who straightener.. and you could end up with something like that off of ebay.








i suggest folica.com. it's a hair website and they have ALL sorts of straighteners.. i REALLY recommend the hot tools one that i have.. it is soo good. my hair is thick and wavy and mediummishhlong.. and it used to take me about 45 minutes and with this straightener it's done in less than half the time.. :]] plus, it's not very expensive and there are various heat settings :]








let me know if you need more help finding it.. it rocks!
Go to a beauty supply store. One that only sells products to beautictians. They sell to them at cost. So then you can go to whoever styles and or cuts your hair and ask them to pick it up for you. Then give them $ 20.00 or so, it still ends up being cheaper. Or maybe try online?

No comments:

Post a Comment