Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IS THE CHI HAIR STRAIGHTENER REALLY THAT GOOD?

i am getting my first hair straightener and i want to make sure its a great one that wont shut off easily or damage my hair easily is the chi really as great as ppl make it seem??IS THE CHI HAIR STRAIGHTENER REALLY THAT GOOD?
Cosmetologist of 25 years here!!


Don't believe the hype!! I have been in beauty retail for over 20 years and I can say one thing about CHI. It was the premier product when ceramic irons came out...but it is not any more. They have not advanced in their technology since they began.


Just some facts...they are a dipped metal plate rod...less than three layers. They are the most returned because of mechanical failure out of all I have ever sold except hot tools.


Two of the best irons are FHI and HAI. These are 3 and 6 on the HAI solid ceramic layers and they have a great return policy on them.


You will pay more for the HAI...but the FHI is about the same as the CHI.


Anytime a stylist or a client has used these irons they throw thier chi away in the trash. They just aren't all they say they are.


Do your research on these products. People only say they are great because they dont know any better. I have had full training on all these products...and as I have said...Dont believe the hype about the chi.


Hope my answer is helpful to you...Good luck!!IS THE CHI HAIR STRAIGHTENER REALLY THAT GOOD?
I am with you on that one. I don't know if it's really good or not. But I saw a lot of videos on where the people teaches you how to curl hair/straighten hair with a iron. The iron happens to be a Chi. So It might be good and might be not. To me, I think there is some other brand that cost less then $1oo and works as fine.





Hope this helped !
You can't miss with a CHI as your first or fiftieth hair straightener! I bought mine about two years ago and it has never failed me once. I get salon results and this has saved me untold amounts of money. Keep a good thermal protectant in your stash and you will be good to go!





Happy Hair Straightening!
Yesssss! I have a chi, its amazing :P I have long, wavy hair and it straightens soooo fast and it actually stays like that for the whole day. Trust me you should get it, where I got it (Ulta) it was only $99. It's the best straightener out there, don't listen to anyone else that says otherwise! Hope it helpppppps :)
I love my CHI hair straightener. It is the best one. I used the Wet 2 Straight one but it really fried up my hair, so I got a pink CHI and it works great. Make sure you use a heat protecter spray or cream in your hair when you straighten it to prevent damage. Hope I helped =]
YES I LOVE IT. :)





i used cheap straighteners before i got my chi, and they were nothing compared to it.





it leaves your hair very smooth, and to make sure it won't be damaged, you can by their hair products. i use their ';44 iron guard'; and it works very well.
TRUST ME!!! THE CHI IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I have it and it ROCKS!!!!! It works soooo well and its the only straightener that's not as damaging to you hair as other ones. Trust me that is the best straightener to get! Have fun with it! :D byeee!!!
Yes it is a brilliant machine, it makes your hair soooo soft, and if it does damage your hair, there are conditioners that usually renew your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment