Thursday, January 5, 2012

Has anyone ever had this problem with a Chi hair straightener?

I have had my Chi striaghtener for a few years and have never had any problems with it, until the other day. I turned it on to use it and the red LED light was turning on and off. I thought, okay, so what if the light doesnt work right, it was still hot. But when the light goes out, it is turning the straightener off and so it doesnt stay as hot as it used to. Please help! Has your chi ever done this? maybe its old?Has anyone ever had this problem with a Chi hair straightener?
well mabye its old,but as I know that when ever any thing you buy from CHI goes wrong or sth happen to it,all you have to do is contact them and they will replace it for you with a new one :)Has anyone ever had this problem with a Chi hair straightener?
maybe its just old and need replacing
the CHI iron comes with a 1 year warranty they wont replace it after that year trust me i use one in my salon everyday I have tried it is probably just old
Call the number on your box. there's a chance that they will send you a replacement if you complain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment