Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it a good idea to buy a Chi Hair Straightener at Kohls?

I've heard that at Target they don't sell the real Chi hair straightener at Target, so I thought if it would be the same with KohlsIs it a good idea to buy a Chi Hair Straightener at Kohls?
The brand Chi is a copyrighted name. If Target sold a straightner and called it Chi and it wasn't they would be sued. If it says Chi on it and you're buying it from a respectable retailer I would trust that it is the exact product.Is it a good idea to buy a Chi Hair Straightener at Kohls?
It should be okay to buy a Chi at Kohls, but I don't think Target would sell anything that was fake? Chi hair straighteners are awesome, there's no other that even comes close. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.



It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.



I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



I hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment