Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How do i curl my hair with a chi hair straightener?

okay ive tried but my hair just goes all messed up.will someone help me?How do i curl my hair with a chi hair straightener?
I have a CHI hair straightner as well, it's pretty simple. Buy a curling spray or cream to put in your hair and blow dry it. When your hair is dry, the curling cream mixed with the heat of the hair dryer will give you wavy hair. To complete the look take your flat iron, clamp the hair in it like your straightening it, and then twist it around like you would with a curling iron. Hold it for a second and then let go. It should curl!How do i curl my hair with a chi hair straightener?
You need to use some product that has hold and protects your hair from heat. Usually called a working spray or styling spray. CHI infra texture - dual action hair spray is great. Spray it on your hair, wrap your hair around the iron like a curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment