Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have long thick, curly hair, how long will a CHI hair straightener take to straighten it?

My hair is thick %26amp; curly. I use a Conair Infinti hair straightener from Shoppers Drug Mart for about $50, and it takes a little over an hour to straighten my hair. I'm planning to buy a chi hair straightener for about $150. Does anyone know how long my hair will take to straighten with a Chi straightener?I have long thick, curly hair, how long will a CHI hair straightener take to straighten it?
ughh!


i have that hair to.


it takes a while like 30-40 mins.


but you can get really good at it and it could take 15.


sometimes it even takes my mom like 10 minutes to straighten it with my chi.


GOOD LUCK!I have long thick, curly hair, how long will a CHI hair straightener take to straighten it?
Hi and i would like to help giving you a link where chi irons are reasonable and authentic www.hairstyle500.webs.com

Report Abuse



i have thick long hair up to my butt it takes me 20-30 min. to do my hair when its not wet usually i wash it at night so its dry when i wake up..and by the way i think the chi is the best i've had mine for almost 3 yrs now
About 30 minutes.
it takes about 45 minutes
your hair sounds soooo pretty. my hair is as straight as a board. i wish i had curly hair.
Lets see a picture. The way you just described your hair is now sounds ';HOT'; to me.
i have the same type of hair, and it take me about 35-45 minutes with my CHI. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment