Monday, January 23, 2012

I accidentally left my Chi Hair Straightener on all day today?

Do you think/know if it will ruin the effectiveness of the hair straightener? it wasnt suuper hot like burning when i turned of off. if any more details are needed, please ask! im kinda concerned.I accidentally left my Chi Hair Straightener on all day today?
It should be fine, I don't have a CHI but the same thing happened to me like twice already, I guess I rushed out of my house too fast. Anyways, I'm sure it will be fine, mine is still working in top shape, but it's really not safe. I was lucky to have left mine for only a few hours, but it did leave a burn stain on my wood desk. Anyways, just be more careful, you never know when you'll come home with the house on fire.I accidentally left my Chi Hair Straightener on all day today?
No, I don't think it effects the straightener. I'm actually pretty sure after about 3 hours, they shut themselves off.





Oh yeah and ignore that girl 'Ever' I've been seeing her answers, she's a ***** ahah.
You're lucky your trailer didn't burn down to the ground.
well actually i recently did that as well it will work fine just trust the machine hehe and hey mine still works

No comments:

Post a Comment