Monday, January 23, 2012

Should i buy the CHI hair straightener?

I have wavy/curly (more curly in most places but also wavy in the back) and its kinda thick. My hair straightener now works but i have to go over the same layer about five times, which is very bad for you hair. It also just curls back up again and gets frizzy so theres no use. It is ceramic with two medium size purple plates. (idk if that matters)



ANYWAY, Ive heard great reveiws on the CHI and i was wondering if you agree, and if you do what type i should buy. I heard about turbo, orrigianal and somothing... i have no idea about that! please let me know and you help is veryy appreciatted!!! thanks!



Oh also... is there a certain type of heat spray or something i should use before or after i straighten my hair?Should i buy the CHI hair straightener?
I've used CHI and all the other top of the range ones and the best I have EVER used is Remington Wet To Straight. It cost me $23 in Walmart and is better than anything else I've used. I have very coarse, heavy, curly hair, and it makes mine straight and shiny and it lasts!



CHI is great, but really, there is no reason to spend all that money when you can have the same results with not extra effort for a tiny amount!Should i buy the CHI hair straightener?
You don't have to buy a CHI. What you want is something that's ceramic and lets you control the temperature. Here's the one I use: http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron/a>



Heat sprays are good. You can use the CHI spray http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BX5/a> or this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G9W/a>
CHI is a very good brand to use. My hairstylist uses it on my hair before he cuts my hair so he gets a perfect cut every time.



Well for me I have the CHI Auto digital Ceramic Iron. It's a one inch straightener with digital temp control. It works really good and get my hair pin straight. Plus it doesn't damage your hair, and it stays straight throughout the whole day. I live in Hawaii and it gets humid sometimes but my hair still stays perfectly straight. No frizz ups.



My cousin in law has naturally curly hair kinda like Sarah Jessica Parkers and the CHI works well with her hair. Once it's straightened out my cousins hair looks like Rihana's bob haircut. My cousin uses the 1 inch size. Depending on the length and curliness of your hair you can go with a 2 inch if it's really uncontrollable curl hair or stick with the 1 inch which still gets hair curled. But with the way you described your hair I suggest a 2 inch for now.



Though I don't use a heat protectant that much since I have pretty straight hair with a slight wave and just run the straightener through pretty quick, I suggest you do considering your hair is really curly and don't want to risk you damaging your hair.

CHI products work really good, the Silk Infusion leave in thing smells really good and help in strengthen the hair when you straighten it takes away the frizz too *tip don't put too much in your hair though or it'll look a little greasy. The Keretin Mist works really good too. Though I don't use it as much as the Silk Infusion.



All in all CHI is definitely worth buying. If you go to salons and such it could be pretty pricy so I suggest eBay to grab a CHi from. Thats where I got mines for $75.00 instead of the usual $100+ ;D
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment