Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have a chi hair Straightener and i was wondering if they really are better then other straighteners?

They are!


I had this one from Wal Mart that was like 80 dollars and I use it everyday and thought it was pretty good considering my hair is naturally extremely curly. Then, one day last weekend, I was sleeping over my friend's house and she has a CHI straightener and used it on my hair. It was amazing compared to usual. I didn't even put any hair product in. I'm asking for one for christmas.(:I have a chi hair Straightener and i was wondering if they really are better then other straighteners?
well, i have had lots of really expensive straighteners before. ranging from 100-200$... and they have all broke within a matter of a year. usually much sooner then that. last time it broke i did not feel like asking a friend to borrow theres untilll had time to go to ulta or sephora so i went to walmart and bought a 50$ one to hold me over, and i have now had it over 7-8 months. it works GREAT, doesnt kill my hair, has yet to break on me, (or short circut,my biggest problem) and its cute:) and it works JUST as good even better i could say then any of my expensive onesI have a chi hair Straightener and i was wondering if they really are better then other straighteners?
CHI straightener's are good straightener's,


i just heard they break quickly.






the conair ones r really good
chi straighteners are very good they are top noth but the paul mitchell ones work great too
u have hair ? lol sryy xcept in ur avatar u have no hair
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment