Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Which model of Chi hair straightener ?

Which model is best if I wanna get a chi hair straightener ?Which model of Chi hair straightener ?
I once went through 6 CHIs in less than two years between my mother and I, which is insane, because we both take VERY good care of such things. CHI does a great job straightening and curling, however, it is not durable. From cords fraying for no reason to fuses blowing out of the blue, CHIs have proven overpriced to me. One flat iron that works just as well and is half the price is Solia, which is sold at Folica.com. They are $80-$90 and I recommend the 1'; iron. DON'T BUY A CHI! Like I said, they do work well, but you can get the same results for half the price and, Solia's flat irons have lasted me up to 2 years... not 2 months like CHI. I've always been told that I have gorgeous hair, and it's usually straight... I will never buy anything but Solia again.Which model of Chi hair straightener ?
i have never had a chi Straightener but i did have a blow dryer and it lasted me a long time. however i heard the Straighteners are not very good i am a hair dresser so i use my flat iron A Lot and i have tryed sooo many different kinds i love the one i have now is a bab aless

that not how its spell but how u say it hope this helps
I'm using Chi straighterner for over a year now, using the same one, it's still good as new. And I use almost everyday. I dont know which model? I thought there's only one model.
http://www.sfrproducts.net/le-angelique-/a>



best straightner ever
Get a HotTools ceramic straightener. Mine has lasted forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment