Monday, January 23, 2012

I have the same chi hair straightener as my friend but hers seems to work way better... help?

so a while ago i used my friends original chi straightener and loved it so i bought one also. but for some reason hers works way better than mine. she got hers from a salon and paid way more for it, and we got ours online and didn't pay as much. is there different models or something? cuz they look the same but hers glides better and works faster. and hers is older too. any help?I have the same chi hair straightener as my friend but hers seems to work way better... help?
well thats why u dont get things from onlineI have the same chi hair straightener as my friend but hers seems to work way better... help?
I think it's because hers is a better quality, yours is probably older.


I had that problem too, b ut i just got a new one.from the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment