Monday, January 23, 2012

Do you thing the Chi hair straightener will make a difference on my hair ?

well basically right now i have the bed head straightener by Tigi,


and it works great, it makes my hair really straight.


My hair is to my shoulders and it is really thick, and a tad wavy.


when i straighten it with the bed head straightener it makes it pin needle straight, but then 5-10 minuets later, its stays decently straight but my hair starts to flip under or out, and it gets all frizy and scraggaly(sp) looking. I heard the chi makes it pin needle straight all day. do you think it will work for me ? its just upsetting because it looks so good before. so would the chi change that? are their any other products or tricks that may help me out?





thanks in advance (:Do you thing the Chi hair straightener will make a difference on my hair ?
i have a chi,


IT WORKS AMAZING. YOU SHOULD TRY IT,


ITLL DEFINIETLY WORK. :)


i hope you pick me as your best answer :)Do you thing the Chi hair straightener will make a difference on my hair ?
Chi's works great on my hair so does the less expensive GVP straightener from Sally Beauty Supply. My old strightener didn't work that great, but the GVP straightener was awesome.
maybe watch this





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chi+straightener%26amp;search_type=%26amp;aq=1%26amp;oq=chi+s
Yes chi straighteners are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment