Saturday, January 14, 2012

Im thinking about buying the chi hair straightener but.........?

Im kinda skeptical...


does it straighten good? make your hair crispy?Im thinking about buying the chi hair straightener but.........?
I own the original CHI and I absolutely love it! It works extremely well although it is only 1';. It repels humidity so that you can still have nice, straight hair even in icky weather and it has ceramic plates so it minimizes damage to your hair. It does not make your hair crispy at ALL, it leaves it very soft and silky-smooth. I totally recommend the CHI!





Edit: Oh, and I also recommend you getting it from beautychoice.com, which is where I got mine. It's very cheap there!Im thinking about buying the chi hair straightener but.........?
Do not get a CHi.


I had one and it really sucked ,my hair felt like straw.





I went to a booth at my mall and bought an ISO flat-iron and it works amazing!





It makes your hair feel like satin,


and I just bought my mom one on eBay for 40 dollars.


Plus they come in really cute colors. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment