Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Is the Chi hair straightener good or bad?

I want to buy the Chi hair straightener but I keep reading bad and good reviews about it. Does it really catch on fire, and completely breaks down after a couple of months or does it last for a long time and works very well.Is the Chi hair straightener good or bad?
it is amazing. i've had mine for i think 2 maybe 3 years. you can do anything with it. buy it. you will LOVE it. promise.Is the Chi hair straightener good or bad?
I love my CHI. I use my straightener's everyday, and I wasn't looking for a fancy color or anything, so I got one for less than $90- you can find them on www.folica.com! Unless your into special colors %26amp; cases.





Anyways, I've had mine since Christmas, and it still works great. So about 8 months, and your talking about daily use.





I've never heard, or seen a CHI catch on fire- I think you have to be worried about fire hazards when you set it down. I have heard that they do ';break down'; and not work well after 2 years or so!
It was the best straightener I have ever had. The only bad thing about it is that it doesnt work anymore. I had for about a year and me, my mom and two sister used it.


I t was working great untill one day it just wouldnt come on.


I should be getting another one soon:)





I would highly recomend getting one!
i dont know but i have a gvp it wokrs good and you can make it as hot as you want!! or lower temp.. i even can do curly hair with it


v


v


THE GVP


http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron/GVP01,default,pd.html works good had it over one year! still gets hot fast


check out my link on youtube on how get curly hair with flat iron.. its the gvp! love it they come in many colors! so check out my video!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-MmkQ9aFQE





comment do be rude plz
Well I have only had mine for a few months, but I LOVE it!!! It works great! my friend has had hers for 2 years I think it just depends on how well you take care of it. If you do get it, read all the info packet. and treat it well :)
Yes there awsome it the best straightener i've ever used and i also have the hair dryer which also works really well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment