Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is the CHI hair straightener good?

Hey everybody! Well, I wanted a good hair straightener for my birthday, but I didn't get it... ANYWHO is the CHI flat iron good? Is it worth the money? Can I return it if i don't like it? THE QUESTION THAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS IF IT WILL BURN MY HAIR?? also i dont want it to make my hair smell like anything just the shampoo i used. Does it do that?? ok thanks!!!!!Is the CHI hair straightener good?
stylist here now u dont need a chi there made up to be quote the brand~~~~~~~~one a few steps down will work well and use it quickly as you straighten ur hair and you will not burn it and your hair will not smell ~stylist hereIs the CHI hair straightener good?
CHI is awesome and one year it was America's #1 flat iron. We use CHI at the salon. It is expensive but if you dont mind paying that much go for it. If the price bothers you then you can get a good straightener at Sallys beauty supply store for a better price and could work just as good as the CHI. I dont know about returning it, it depends on how the store works it returns and refunds. Any heat put onto your hair will damage it. That includes the sun and a hair dryer. Thats why you should sometimes naturally dry your hair and maybe have a leave in conditioner for the sun. If you're going to curl or straighten your hair get a Thermal polishing spray (mine is by CHI). Thermal spray protects against frizz, fly aways, and heat. Maybe you should look into that too if you're worried about damaging your hair while curling/straightening it.
I have no idea what Janie just said....
I have a HAI 2 straightener, but i have heard that the CHI's are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment