Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is there a major difference between the corioliss and chi hair straighteners?

I just bought a corioliss and its working very well. But I go to school in a place where the weather is very humid and it makes my straight hair turn curly again when i use the regular straighteners. I was wondering if one works better than the other in that type of weather.Is there a major difference between the corioliss and chi hair straighteners?
they are both really good straighteners. i use a chi and i love it. my hair is naturally wavy but when i use the chi it is pin straight and it stays that way all day. maybe you could use herbal essences pin straight hair spray or the anti-humidity hair spray. i use the anti-humidity hairspray currently and it works wonders..it doesnt weigh your hair down at all.





and to answer you question, i believe they work the same in different types of weather.Is there a major difference between the corioliss and chi hair straighteners?
I'm a guy and I use the Chi to straighten my hair when I don't have it in braids. I love it because they can get hotter than any of the others out there and they last for ever. I've had mine for about 2 years now and I've been using it on the highest power.
I have a Chi and I love it as for the humidity i use a Biosilk high gloss for hair and it helps with the frizzes try this on top of straightening your hair
i am not sure What a Coriolis's is but i really like the chi cuz it does stay straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment