Saturday, January 14, 2012

What do you think about Chi hair straighteners?

I am looking for a good hair straightener that won't damage my hair as much as the one i have now does. Is CHI good?What do you think about Chi hair straighteners?
CHI is the best straightener ever. When ever you do your hair with it it makes it look professionally done. It doesn't damage a lot if you do everyday it gets damage but once or twice a week is good. It won't damage.Put this anti burn serum gel so it doesn't burn. And never take a shower and then straight your hair when it is wet because it will damage it.








Hope this helps!What do you think about Chi hair straighteners?
I have been using the chi for years and I love it. If you are switching from a cheap one you will be amazed at the difference the chi makes.





The only negative thing I have found is that they need to be replaced every few years (I'm on my third since 2001)
they are good not as good as GHD sorry


Cheers
CHI is amazing.





all my guy friends think i have the softest hair ever...





haha
i LOVE my chi straightener! its amazing. but you need to get anti burning out serum stuff so it won't burn your hair. use it after your done straightening your hair though.





it seriously takes me like 10 minutes to straighten my hair literally. its so good. %26amp; plus my hair is super thick too.


their pretty expensive but so worth it %26amp; they last like forever! i've had mine for 2 years now and no complications at all.





now go give me my 10 points


:)
Ive been wanting a Chi forever. Its one of the best that you can get. At target right now they are 130 dollars. Thats like the only hair straighteners they sell at Regis hair salons.
Yes, CHI is THE best brand of hair straighteners.


Expensive, yes, but I highly recommend it.





In order to get great results for straightening your hair,


you need to have a good straightener, not a cheapo 10 dollar Walmart one.

No comments:

Post a Comment