Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Opinions on Chi hair straighteners?

How good do they work?


Are they really that different from other hair straighteners?


I got my hair styled last weekend and they curled my hair using a Chi straightener, does the Chi straightener do that on it's own or was it the products they used.


What makes them different from other straighteners?


Also, which Chi works the best?


Thanks so muchOpinions on Chi hair straighteners?
OMG i love my chi!


i've gone through about 3 or 4 other straighteners that were a waste of money. i would have to go over and over and my hair still wouldn't be as straight as i wanted it to be. but when i got my chi i was amazed!


the only thing is they are more expensive but sooo worth it. my other ones wouldn't work and they kept breaking. but this one is the best!


the one i have is the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (original model)


it costs 79.99 but i ordered it from folica.com so i got free shipping. if you get this kind then you will easily be able to curl your hair. ill put the link to the website in the sources.


but definitely get one they are soo worth it!Opinions on Chi hair straighteners?
Chi straighteners are amazing. I got one for christmas. I am not sure why they are different but I've had my share of straighteners and the Chi is the best. My hair is poker straight when I use it.





And it will curl your ends if you just hold it with a curl at the bottom.. If you get what I mean.





However, they are expensive but a very good investment if you take care of it.
Ive heard its really great. Ive never tried it though. Any striaghtner that has good steam and quality, u can striaghten or curl with! I use T3, its pretty expensive, i think a lil expensive then Chi, but it works at least
chi straighteners are soooooo good





they are def different from other straighteners


they are so much better


my hair is literally stick straight when i use it
the straightner is pretty much for thicker hair, because it is wide.


my friend has it.





i like the conair infinity. i dont have thick or thin hair, in the middle. it made my hair VERY STRAIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment