Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros and cons of chi hair straighteners?

please list the pros and cons! :) anybody who has a chi straightener, please answer!Pros and cons of chi hair straighteners?
OK, I'm just going to tell you the CONS, because I used to have a CHI and I was highly disappointed.





1~They are EXTREMELY expensive (mine cost over $120).


2~They do come with a year warranty, but they still only last about a year and a half (at least mine did).


3~Mine did NOT straighten my hair any better than the other straighteners I got.


4~They are just not worth it.





Sorry, but please don't waste your money on a CHI, I don't find they work really well at all.





If you STILL want a CHI, however, there IS a generic brand that is basically the same thing. You can find them at Sally's for less than half the price of a regular CHI. These generic CHI's are also heat adjustable; on a CHI, there is only one heat setting.





Hope I helped!Pros and cons of chi hair straighteners?
Pros:


They straighten awesomely!!!


They don't take a long time to heat up.


They get VERY hot and don't tear up easily.





Cons:


They cost 3 arms and 2 legs.


If you accidentally set it too high, say goodbye to your hair.


Even the lightest knick, will cause a horrible burn or black scab.
CHI straighteners are miracle workers. The only con I could possibly think of is that they get SUPER hot, and you could get burnt. If you're wondering if you should get one, do it. No regrets here.
I have a CHI and there are basically no cons. Just remember to wear heat protectant (e.g. CHI Silk Infusion) before you use it.
go to the salon
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment