Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do chi hair straighteners break easily?

i want to buy one but i was researching on them and looking at reviews and people said they break easily.. so yea im wondering if they do break easily and if they're worth the money





or should i get sedu or ghd?Do chi hair straighteners break easily?
WELL IT DOES....I HAD 2...BUT THEN I GOT THE CHEAP ON....CALLED FHI....Do chi hair straighteners break easily?
I don't believe so, Chi is a very expensive brand and I think that they are really reliable. My mom uses a Chi and it hasn't broken yet! [she's a cosmetologist, they use them in the shop]
no!!! the chi is the best straightener i've ever used!!!! plus it lasts along time, if you havent been careless with it. like throwing it down or something. I would definately say NO, it doesn't break easily!!!!
chi is one of the best, i beleieve professionals sometimes use it besides the T3 is bomb but very pricey
I have had a Chi for about a year now and it hasn't broke. It gets super hot so it works extremely well on my hair. mine is pink
Thanks for asking this. I was thinking about getting a Chi too, and this is good stuff to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment