Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are copy chi hair straighteners any good?

I don't want to blow the big bucks on a REAL chi hairstraightner, and I saw fake ones sold on ebay for cheaper.



My question is, do they work just as well as the real one?



I need help in knowing weather it heats up jsut as well, its durable, ect... ty :)Are copy chi hair straighteners any good?
um well, i owned a fake and they work good, just not as good as CHI. they take a couiple minutes to hwet up vs CHi wich taks 5o seconds. they didnt really get me hair that flat. and minie broke. it snapped in tow. i would say buying a chi is the best. they are VERY durable.



--Nick



Can you answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>Are copy chi hair straighteners any good?
No, the fake ones aren't worth the money. They aren't nearly as good. If you really want a good straightener that is actually going to work, you need to spend the money, either on a CHI or one of the other more expensive brands. The higher the temperature, the more effective they are.
any ceramic straightner is great!

just get ceramic!
get the one from sallys. i own it and its amazing
GHD'S are the best that you can ever get.. celebs use them as you cant get any better



hope that helps ;)

x
i got a good deal my turbo chi on overstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment